Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Recipes

After quite a lot of research, I'm starting a new diet, not for weight reasons but for health reasons. Basically I'll be cutting out most animal products (eating very little meat, as the Lord tells us in the Word of Wisdom) and I'm wondering if you have any good recipes that are meatless or could be easily modified to meatless. I've found some yummy ones out there already, but being the recipe queen I can't be satisfied with a meager dozen, I need variety here.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think that's great!!! I've struggled with that part of the WOW a lot...everytime I think of a weekly menu plan or grocery list actually. It's very much an overlooked part of the WOW isn't it. I'm just trying to focus on beans and grains but I think with little one's it make it even harder to ditch the meat too much...I'll let you know if I find anything super terrific. Until then I'm totally interested in the recipes you get back!!!

Amberly said...

I'm going to have to think about this. I don't quite know how I feel about you going meatless. all things in moderation, you know. poor adam, we're going to have to feed him! I'm sure there are some delish veggie dishes, but why the extreme?