1. I have the flu! I'm not very good at being sick, so I'm kind of dragging today. I spent a miserable night last night. When M got up to eat this morning I had A do it. And I seriously considered not having Hunter over today. But I figured I have to take care of my own children, and it's easier having him here so that E has someone to play with. I think I'll take a nap when they do.
2. Yesterday after the rain I opened our front door to let a cross breeze through, and today I've killed probably 20 flies that decided this is a happenin' place to live.
3. Staci Anderson and I did our Visiting Teaching yesterday, and boy howdy, does it feel good to have it done a little earlier than average.
4. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week. I've been procrastinating thinking about it, and since it's still pretty warm here I've been successful in my denial. But now I really need to consider starting my holiday baking by the first of December, and that is quite a project.
5. I dusted one of my ceiling fans today and I realized just how poor of a housekeeper I've become since M was born. I still need to do the other 4 in the house, but I figure if I don't look that close at them, I can pretend that they're not that dirty afterall.