You Know You Grew Up In The 80's if:
I guess I'm probably just making myself look old by relating to most of this stuff, but I thought it was hilarious
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Airand can do the Carlton
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and feltstylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters cluband tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake palsscented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: Hammer Pants
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars...and spokey-dokes or playing cards on your spokes forthat incredible sound effect
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales"(Woo ooh!)
12. It was actually worth getting up early on aSaturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtleson the big screen and still know the turtles names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail dayin computer class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips thatwould hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH"(Mansion, Apartment,Shelter, House)
18. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets andwere proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" inKindergarten. (She's Truly Outrageous.)
21. You remember reading Tales of a fourth gradenothing and all The Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some ofus...head-to-toe)
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked likebefore his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the onlyfemale smurf.
27. You took lunch boxes to school...and tradedGarbage Pail kids in the schoolyard.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slapbracelets.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after everysentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Manshould hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would neverleave because you exchanged handmade friendshipbracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you keptsaying "I know you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink beforethere were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip andSlide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head inagreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. Don't worry, be happy
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tightswith high top Reeboks
45. You wore socks scrunched down
46. You remember boom boxes and walking around withone on your shoulder like you were all that.
47. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
49 You remember watching Rainbow Bright and & MyLittle Pony Tales
50. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli washot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien fromMelmac.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they werecool...and don't even flinch when people refer to themas "NKOTB"
53. You knew all the characters names and their lifestories on "Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGHTHE HEART.
55. You just sang those words to yourself.
56. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
57. Homemade Levi shorts..
58. You remember when mullets were cool!
59. You had a mullet!
60. You still sing "We are the World"
61. You tight rolled your jeans.
62. You owned a bannana clip.
63. You remember "Where's the Beef?"
64. You used to (and probably still do)say "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
65 You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
66. You're still singing shot through the heart inyour head, aren't you!