I've never been tagged before, it's kind of exciting to know that people actually care enough about me to do this. Here's an explanation from Amberly's blog:
Thanks a million Kim! The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same.
I don't know if I know 6 people that actively blog, but I'll give it a whirl:
1. I just removed my toe nail polish last night. I am extremely lazy when it comes to this. I'll paint my toenails then leave it for as long as possible. By the end of the polishes life I start wearing close-toed shoes so that no one can see the sorry state of my polish. But I love having painted toes. Did you know that according to Cosmo magazine (yes I did read that horrible publication back in my wild youth) women with painted toes are 33% more sexy than those who don't. I need the 33% edge.
2. My favorite Cold Stone ice cream creation is called 'Cherry Cake Double Take', it's got cake batter flavored ice cream, yellow cake pieces, black cherries, almonds and honey. Delish!
3. I have recently decided to start buying as much organic food as is reasonable on our shopping list. I don't know why I got on this kick. I'm not a health fanatic, but I'm taking baby-steps to help the environment.
4. I don't like to eat reheated meat... it tastes funny. (Why do 2 of my 6 deal with food? Probably because I love it so much).
5. My favorite church calling was Sunday School Teacher for the 12 and 13 year olds. I like to teach (I didn't say I'm not nervous when I do it, but for some reason I like it). And that age group is still young enough to think that you're cool, but are also old enough to be cool themselves. Plus it's a once a week calling, no commitments to mid week activities, no emotional investment such as is required by being in Young Women's. It's great.
6. I love to read greeting cards. When I was living in Connecticut, when one of my friends and I would go to CVS we would, inevitably, get distracted by the card aisle and waste a good hour or two there.
7. I want my next baby to be a girl. I love my boys, I really, really do. People always say they don't care what they have as long as it is healthy and that is absolutely a true statement, but another true statement is "I want a girl".
I guess I'm an over achiever, I did seven instead of the required six. I'm a freak, I know, but there you have it!
I'm tagging April S., April G., Mande, Becky M., Becky F., and Jackie