Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quote

I will buy a Coldstone Ice Cream for any of you who can identify the Disney villian who said this:
"Taxes! Beautiful, Lovely: Taxes!"
Why this silliness? We did our taxes over the weekend and are getting a return large enough to pay for our trip to Europe! Hooray!
For you avid bloggers out there, I've decided to cut back on my blogging habbit. I will probably only be posting once a week, and then only if there is something really worth posting.
I've decided that much of my frustration with life and my children is a direct result of my poor prioritization. I'm going to focus more on the things have eternal consequences.
But don't worry, I'll still be checking in occasionally.

5 comments:

Lindsee said...

It's either the sherriff of nottingham or Prince John---I am going with my gut instinct, The Sherriff?

Scrap Happy said...

Prince John.

Amy G. said...

Taxes! Taxes! Beautiful, lovely taxes! Ah-hah! Ah-hah!

Prince John said it in Robin Hood.

Amberly said...

You must be living right- a return that covers your trip is fantastic! Don't desert us all together on this blogging ride...

Amberly said...

I miss you!